Pilot Elite Fountain Pen With Fine Nib
This is an EXCEPTIONALLY Nice Unused New-Old-Stock Pilot fountain pen. Here are the facts about this pen:
OTHER GOOD INFORMATION
I am one of 's largest and most trusted pen sellers on since 1998. I have been in the pen business since 2000 and am a member of the Pen Collectors of America and know the world of pens very well. You'll always get great service and great products. Everything I sell is always guaranteed authentic (I will NEVER sell a fake! NEVER!) and as described!! 100% GUARANTEED, or your money back!! Notice my Very High+, near 100% positive feedback rating. I get good deals and will pass the deals on to you!! I get some really special, rare, and unusual pen sourced from all over the world, so keep watching my auctions and store!
- Manufacture: Pilot (Japan)
- Model: Elite
- Body & cap material: Resin small body and section and metal big cap
- Body & cap finish: Black body & cap
- Trim: Gold
- Nib material: Gold plated
- Nib size: Fine
- Filling system: Converter inside and will take a Pilot/Namiki cartridge
- Condition: Pen is mint new-old-stock. Never used with original sticker. Never inked. No box.
- Age: circa 1970's to early 1980's
- Length: 4 3/4" capped, 5 3/4" posted
- Comments: Great pen in mint condition as it is new-old-stock! Nice metal cap. This is a really interesting pen in the classic Japanese big cap, short pocket pen design. Pilot just reissued this pen but this is the original!!! This pen is GUARANTEED GENUINE and as described by my feedback, 100% money back guarantee and reputation!! I will NEVER sell a fake! Check out my MyWorld profile to learn everything you'd want to know about me, my pens, shipping and my business http://myworld..com/speerbob